You might be thinking that clean and freshly kept vegetables in the supermarket are definitely better than the vegetables covered in soil on the field. You might be surprised to know that they are friendly bacteria and micro-organism in soil and that those based probiotics are essential to the health of our digestive and gut system.
Soil based probiotics differ from regular probiotics in two very different ways. They are much stronger than them and may also prove to be much more effective.
- These are much more efficient and better for a better and thorough digestive system. This is due to the reason that there are higher chances of them being able to reach to the small intestines and ensure proper and thorough digestive system.
- They have a long lasting effect and the effect of the probiotics will not disappear soon.
These are the organisms founds in soil that may prove beneficial to us by solving and supporting many health problems. It is also considered to help boost our immune system as well as fight the cause of many health problems.
The intake of this soil based probiotics has proved beneficial to many people for digestive problems, leaky gut, recurring UTis, thyroid imbalance and many other immune system illnesses. Here are a few key points of prescript-assist soil based probiotic:
- Supported By Prebiotics / Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan
- Contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn or preservatives.
- it helps in the absorption of nutrient in your body.
- Helps and supports regular bowel function
- Refrigeration is NOT needed.
- 29 probiotic microflora “Soil-Based-Organisms (SBOs)” uniquely combined with a humic/fulvic acid prebiotic that enhances SBO proliferation.
- Prescript-Assist’s® microflora are Class-1 micro ecological units that are typical of those progressively found resident along the healthy human GI Tract.
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
Each 600mg capsule of Prescript-Assist® contains a proprietary blend of:
Leonardite, and the following microorganisms: Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marcerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus.
So these were just a few important facts that many people have witnessed with the use of this soil based probiotic. If you are suffering from any of the above mentioned problems then you might want to give a soil based probiotic a try especially Prescript-Assist Soil Based Probiotic. There are other non dairy probiotics that could be suitable for you if the price of this soil based probiotics is a bother. Click here to read more about non dairy probiotics vs vegan probiotics.
refrigeratedprobiotics.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.