Probiotics are often made by making use of dairy products. However, there are a few probiotics that are made without the use of dairy products and these probiotics are known as vegan probiotics. These are perfect for vegans who prefer not to eat any product that may be made from a non-vegetarian source.
If you are looking for a good vegan probiotic then you have come to the right place. Further in this article, you will about the top 3 vegan probiotics that you may make use of if you are looking for a better and vegan way to boost your immune system and help prevent a number of diseases.
This first probiotic on the list is perfect for all the women who are strong believers of a vegan diet and looking for a suitable prebiotic. This product is made specifically for the need and requirements of women. It consists of 32 probiotics that may help improve overall digestive function and also supports the immune system and vaginal health as well as healthy thyroid function. Not just this; it is also capable of supporting and absorbing healthy nutrients. It is mostly advised to take 3 capsules of these probiotics per day. However, later with time, you may increase the intake. It is important to keep in mind that these capsules are specifically designed for women and are definitely not intended for children.
Garden of life RAW probiotics woman made our top choice because it is Raw, vegan, gluten-free, with no soy allergens, no binders, no fillers, no carriers.
It consists of some very active prebiotics such as, Lactobacillus GG and Inulin. These prebiotic will help in keeping you digestive system in order, providing it with a proper balance. It is also said to support your immune system.
- 10 billions cells
- IT contains NONE of the following: synthetic colors, preservatives, dairy, lactose milk, yeast, wheat, gluten or soy.
- Dairy Free Lactobacillus GG
- Contains Inulin, a prebiotic, naturally replaces the bad bacteria, returning healthy balance to your intestinal tract, leaving your digestive system in balance.
- does not need to be refrigerated but should be kept below 30C
Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic may help you get rid of many of the problems faced by the imbalance in the digestive system such as, gas, bloating, and even diarrhea.
This probiotic will definitely help you get rid of a number of digestive problems, it contains 10 probiotics strains.
- Dairy, Wheat & Gluten Free – Vegetarian/Vegan Formula
- Potency of 25 Billion Organisms through the Best By date.
- Keep refrigerated to maintain high potency.
- Proprietary Blend of 10 Strains of Probiotic Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarious, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus
These prebiotics have been beneficial and suitable for women as improving a better digestive system; it will also help with many of the bacterial infections that are faced by people.
It is advised to always keep them refrigerated for high potency and also to ensure that they are kept at a suitable temperature.
You may make use of them by taking 1 or 2 pills a day in between your meals for better results.
So these were the 3 top vegan probiotics that are commonly used by the people for many various purposes. If you are interested by vegan probiotics, I suggest you read our article about soil based probiotics.
These probiotics are specially designed for vegans who prefer not to make use of any non-vegan products!
refrigeratedprobiotics.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.